Sunny Southern California has a reputation for being one of the most pleasant places to live in the entire country. These are ten reasons why everyone should have the chance to live in Los Angeles, even if it’s short term.
- The Weather – One of the best parts of living in Los Angeles is the amazing weather. With average temperatures in the low 70’s and excellent year round temperatures LA’s weather patterns make it an attractive place to live. The sun shines, on average, 284 days each year.
- The Food – LA is a foodie paradise. With an eclectic group of residents, the food inspirations are equally diverse. You can find everything from gourmet food trucks to some of the most sought after fine dining restaurants in the world. There is truly something for every food lover.
- The People – Southern California is home to a diverse collection of residents. There are more than four million residents, hailing for hundreds of different cultural backgrounds. With such a wide-ranging group you can find arts, culture, food and music of almost all kinds in LA.
- The Arts – The art and culture scene in Los Angeles is world-renowned. With everything from music to art galleries, architecture to artisan creations, there is something to excite the inner-artiste in all LA residents.
- The Entertainment – No matter what your idea of the ideal night out on the town, you can find it in Los Angeles. Concerts, art openings, galas, family festivals, cultural gatherings, you name it, you can find it in this pulsing city.
- The Shopping – Whether you are a casual window shopper or a hard-core fashionista, there are a wide range of shopping destinations to suit your needs. There is plenty of upscale shopping in places like Rodeo Drive and Robertson Boulevard. There are also many trendy, hipster spots that should not be missed, like La Brea Avenue.
- The Beaches – Every year when the national rankings for best beaches are unveiled, several of Los Angeles area beaches are noted as some of the best in the country. Topping those well-known places to surf and swim are the lesser-known beaches that are considered hidden gems by locals.
- The Neighborhoods – Los Angeles is informally made up of more than 60 neighborhoods and districts. Each has its’ own strengths, highlights and places to visit. Whether you are looking for a posh luxury neighborhood or a trendy downtown loft, there is a neighborhood that suits each individual style.
- The Outdoor Activities – With beautiful weather, a strong arts community and a diverse group of people, Los Angeles is the epicenter for outdoor living. If your favorite activities are enjoyed in the sunshine or under a cloudless sky, Los Angeles is the place for you.
- The Tacos! While food already has a place on this list, the taco scene in Los Angeles deserves a category unto itself.
These are just ten of the many, many reasons that Los Angeles is an experience all people should have. With mild temperatures year round, lots to do and a family friendly atmosphere, what’s not to love? To become apart of this amazing city and find your next home, contact one of our real estate professionals today.
$2,395,000 : 1523 N 3/8 DOHENY Drive, Los Angeles4 beds, 6 baths
$3,495,000 : 2314 JUPITER Drive, Los Angeles4 beds, 5 baths
$2,000,000 : 650 KELTON Avenue #203, Los Angeles3 beds, 4 baths
$3,850,000 : 824 N LA JOLLA Avenue, Los Angeles5 beds, 5 baths
$2,295,000 : 6141 LINDENHURST Avenue, Los Angeles3 beds, 3 baths
See all City of Los Angeles Luxury Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 10/17/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.